The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria as the apex regulatory body for Human Resource Management practice in Nigeria is committed to the highest possible standards of professional conduct and competency among its members.
Therefore, as a member of the Institute, I pledge that I shall at all times:
- Carry out my duties and responsibilities with integrity and diligence;
- Demonstrate competence and ethical behaviour in all my business, professional and personal activities;
- Respect the laws of the land;
- Promote, encourage and emplace acceptable processes and procedures in the practice of Human Resource Management within my sphere of influence;
- Endeavour to make personal decisions after considering all options, of which resignation may be one, in defence of this code of conduct, where there are conflicts between my professional obligations and the expectations of my job roles.