||THURSDAY, 15TH FEBRUARY - SATURDAY 17TH FEBRUARY, 2018
||30TH OCTOBER, 2017 - 2ND FEBRUARY, 2018
||5TH - 9TH FEBRUARY, 2018
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE
On-Line Registration & Study Packs
Online registration is compulsory for all students. Only E-Copies of the Study Packs are available upon successful payment (a link will be sent to your email after payment).
Method of Payment:
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, under "Most Popular", cick on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (eg. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as "password" (without quotes) if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” or "Study Pack" from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select “Interswitch or Visa” depending on the type of card you are holding
11. Select “E-tranzact” if you prefer to pay through bank deposit.
Follow the steps below for e-tranzact payment.
- Go through step 1-10 above to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal
- Pay the total sum for exam, study packs and annual dues (Bank charges inclusive) at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number”
- On the payment gateway, add your confirmation order number.
12. Go back to the portal to complete the payment.
13. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable). Your examination registration is not complete until you print your photocard.
14. Laminate your examination card and bring to the exam venue (Lamination of your photocard is compulsory).
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on 2nd February, 2018 and late registration which attracts an additional fee of N3,000.00 (Three thousand Naira only) starts on Monday, 5th February and closes on Friday, 9th February, 2018.
- KINDLY PRINT OUT YOUR PHOTOCARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THE EXAM.
- THERE SHALL BE NO MORE REGISTRATION FOR FEBRUARY 2018 EXAMINATION AFTER 9TH FEBRUARY, 2018.
- ALL PHOTOCARDS MUST BE PRINTED ON OR BEFORE 9TH FEBRUARY, 2018.
For further information, please call the Examinations Dept on 08120277532, 08023030616 or send an email to email@example.com.
Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8.00am to 5.00pm