||THURSDAY, 20TH FEBRUARY TO SATURDAY, 22ND FEBRUARY, 2020
||29TH OCTOBER, 2019 - 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020
||15TH FEBRUARY, 2020 - 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE
On-Line Registration & Study Packs
Online registration is compulsory for all students.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, click on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (e.g. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as "password" (without quotes) if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select “Interswitch" or "Visa” depending on the type of card you are holding
11. Select “E-tranzact” if you prefer to pay through bank deposit.
STEPS FOR E-TRANZACT PAYMENT
- Go through step 1-10 above to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal
- Pay the total sum for exam and annual dues (Bank charges inclusive) at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number”
- On the payment gateway, add your confirmation order number.
12. Go back to the portal to complete the payment.
13. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable).
14. Laminate your examination card and bring to the exam venue (Lamination of your photocard is compulsory).
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on 14TH FEBRUARY, 2020 and late registration which attracts an additional fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only) starts on 15TH FEBRUARY and closes on 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020.
- KINDLY PRINT OUT YOUR PHOTOCARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THE EXAM.
- THERE SHALL BE NO MORE REGISTRATION FOR FEBRUARY, 2020 EXAMINATION AFTER 18TH OF FEBRUARY 2020.
- ALL PHOTOCARDS MUST BE PRINTED ON OR BEFORE 18TH FEBRUARY, 2020.
For further information, please call the Examinations Dept on 07065580294, 08120277532 or send an email to email@example.com.
OUR OPERATING HOURS ARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 08:00AM TO 05:00PM