||THURSDAY, 7TH FEBRUARY TO SATURDAY, 9TH FEBRUARY, 2019
||18TH OCTOBER, 2018 - 27TH JANUARY, 2019
||28TH JANUARY - 3RD FEBRUARY, 2019
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE
On-Line Registration & Study Packs
Online registration is compulsory for all students.
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, click on “Portal Login”
3. Enter your student membership number (e.g. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as "password" (without quotes) if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on “Operations” and select “Individual Biodata” from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on “Operations” and select “Exam Application” from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select “Interswitch" or "Visa” depending on the type of card you are holding
11. Select “E-tranzact” if you prefer to pay through bank deposit.
STEPS FOR E-TRANZACT PAYMENT
- Go through step 1-10 above to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal
- Pay the total sum for exam and annual dues (Bank charges inclusive) at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- You will be given payment receipt that contains “Confirmation Order Number”
- On the payment gateway, add your confirmation order number.
12. Go back to the portal to complete the payment.
13. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable).
14. Laminate your examination card and bring to the exam venue (Lamination of your photocard is compulsory).
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
Registration closes on 27th January, 2019 and late registration which attracts an additional fee of N3,000.00 (Three Thousand Naira only) starts on Monday, 28th January and closes on Thursday, 3rd February, 2019.
- KINDLY PRINT OUT YOUR PHOTOCARD IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR PAYMENT AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE FULLY REGISTERED FOR THE EXAM.
- THERE SHALL BE NO MORE REGISTRATION FOR FEBRUARY 2019 EXAMINATION AFTER 3RD FEBRUARY, 2019.
- ALL PHOTOCARDS MUST BE PRINTED ON OR BEFORE 3RD FEBRUARY, 2019.
For further information, please call the Examinations Dept on 07065580294, 08120277532 or send an email to email@example.com.
OUR OPERATIVE HOURS ARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 08:00AM TO 05:00PM