||MONDAY, 7TH DECEMBER 2020 TO WEDNESDAY, 9TH DECEMBER, 2020
||6TH OCTOBER, 2020 - 29TH NOVEMBER, 2020
||29TH NOVEMBER, 2020 - 30TH NOVEMBER, 2020
|LATE REGISTRATION FEE
Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
1. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the November 2020 Diet Examination will be written ONLINE
2. The current curriculum will be used for the preparation of the exam questions
3. Examination tools are working laptop with webcam, and dedicated internet which would be provided by the Candidate
4. You are required to seat for the online exam at a conducive environment with no human disturbances or interaction
5. Your laptop webcam captures your movement and activities during the online exam
6. There is remote monitoring or invigilation at the seat of your online exam
7. Google search, opening other applications/pages, or books online is prohibited during the online exam
8. The Institute will reject any registration form that is not properly completed
9. Candidates are responsible for correctly noting the dates and times of their examination and are advised to check the timetable immediately before the exam date for any possible changes
10. Examination fees once paid are non-refundable
11. Select ONLINE EXAM as the Examination Centre
12. Make sure information loaded by the system e.g. exam category, resit subject (if any) are correct before proceeding to payment
13. Annual dues must be paid up to date
14. Download your photocard (examination card), which contains the exam time-table, in PDF and save on the laptop you would use for the online exam
15. Examination application submitted cannot be edited or modified
16. Candidates will only be allowed to sit for the course(s) registered for
17. Deferment of any examination will not be granted except on medical grounds, supported by a medical certificate/report and a letter from the candidate's Manager or Head of Department (if applicable)
18. Contact CIPM for any clarification on your result or information on your examination application
19. Any Candidate involved in examination misconduct/malpractice shall automatically cease to continue with that paper and further papers in that examination until his/her case has been decided by the Governing Council
20. Cell phones and other mobile devices are strictly prohibited around your vicinity during exam. Any candidate found with any of such devices would not be allowed to complete that particular paper, and the paper will be cancelled.
21. If found in the examination vicinity with text book, jotted notes (scripts), and/or writing on your palm, the Candidate will be barred from writing further examinations in that diet, and subsequently for 5 years
22. Candidates caught soliciting information or assistance during examination will be barred from continuing the examination, and thereafter be suspended for 2 years
23. For a case of impersonation, the Candidate will be barred from writing further exams
24. By proceeding with payment, you agree with above terms and conditions of the Institute's Online Examination.
On-Line Registration & Study Packs
Online registration is compulsory for all students.
HOW TO PAY:
1. Open www.cipmnigeria.org
2. On the home page, click on "Portal Login"
3. Enter your student membership number (e.g. CIPM/STD/00000) and password as "password" (without quotes) if you have not changed your password
4. Change your password (This is applicable to those logging in for the first time)
5. Click on "Operations" and select "Individual Biodata" from drop down menu
6. Update your profile and ensure your scanned passport photograph (JPEG format, 20kb maximum file size) is uploaded.
7. Click on "Operations" and select "Exam Application" from drop down menu
8. Select your year and the examination diet period
9. Select your Examination Center and Study Center
10. Select the type of payment either "Interswitch (Mastercard, VISA, Verve)" or "e-Tranzact" to know the amount to pay at the bank as calculated by the portal.
INTERSWITCH AND VISA CARDS
10a. Kindly note the Transaction Reference Number as generated by the platform at this stage and proceed to payment.
10b. Supply the required information (including card number, expiration day and CVV) and proceed.
10c. An OTP will be sent to your phone number and/email as registered with your bank. Or you may be required to generate token using your token device.
10c. Supply the OTP on the platform and complete payment.
10a. Kindly take note of the amount to be paid at this stage (Total Sum + Bank Charges + Technology Fee)
10b. Pay the total sum at any bank that has E-TRANZACT platform into Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
10c. You will be given payment receipt that contains "Confirmation Order Number"
10d. Go back to the portal to complete the payment. You may need to go through steps 1-10 again.
10e. Kindly note the Transaction Reference Number as generated by the platform at this stage and proceed to payment.
10f. Click on "Add Confirmantion Order Number" and supply the confirmation order number as provided on the receipt gotten from the bank.
10g. Complete your payment process".
11. Print your examination card which must contain your exam number, student number exam centre/venue and sharp passport photograph on the space for passport. (Tiny passport on individual photocards would not be acceptable).
12. Laminate your examination card.
Please note that the Institute will not be held liable for applications incorrectly filled or data not given by self or proxy or applications rejected for want of required attachment(s).
For further information, please call the Examinations Dept on 07065580294, 08120277532 or send an email to email@example.com.
OUR OPERATING HOURS ARE MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 08:00AM TO 05:00PM