There are three grades of Professional Membership:
- a. Associate Membership
- b. Full Membership
- c. Fellowship
A member must fulfill the following mandatory requirements for upgrade of his/her Membership status:
i) Fulfill the statutory period between grades of membership
- Associate to Full Member = 6 years
- Full Member to Fellow = 7 years
ii) Meet all financial obligations to date
iii) Complete an Upgrading Request Form
iv) Send a Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae showing detailed Employment history to date and key
responsibilities of positions.
v) Attach all relevant credentials/certificates (including appointment/promotion letter to present
vi) List Contributions to the Institute’s life activities:
- Membership of PPCA/State Branch
- Membership/Participation in Committee/Council work.
- Attendance at the Institute Activities. (e.g Annual Conference, AGM, Annual Public Lecture,
Special HR Fora).
- Participate in the Institute’s Mandatory Continuing Professional Education (MCPE) programme
and forward copies of certificate of participation to the Institute.
to log in to the portal
For further information contact:
Chartered Institute of Personnel Management
CIPM House, CIPM Avenue, Alausa-Ikeja, Lagos
Tel: 08105588421, 08023385269, 09098109045